Looking for Land

After taking historical pursuits for a bit, I found myself missing landscapes, and really wanted to find a location with some space. There's a good spot along Route 376 that I'd been telling myself would be a good place to shoot. Today was the day!



I'd shot in a marsh before, but never gone this deep into one. I was glad to have my boots and knock-around jeans. The water never accumulated more than three inches, but made some shots a little "juicier" than others.



It took me a a bit to find the kind of angles I was looking for, as there some houses off the in the distance on one side, but I did manage to pull a full frames that made me proud to take home.



One of the stops was Emmadine Pond, which I'd never visited before and a quick search didn't reveal much regarding the name (or reason there for). Regardless, it was a nice place to visit and walk. I'd reccommend it for anyone looking for a quiet morning or afternoon retreat.

For the full adventure this morning, please see my Flickr feed - https://www.flickr.com/photos/129003675@N04/?
Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAW Images and Paint.NET

It's OK to Feel Deflated

Where to Find Content Creator Tools and Resources