A New Idea Coming...

MUDDY FOOTPRINTS

This is a "promo" post, trying to build some excitement over a new kind of post coming. I have a shiny new idea for sharing new photos, using a format I haven't seen before. While I will continue to practice photography as an art and post images in a manner simliar to steps leading to this place, I'm looking for ways to expand the scope of an image. I'm going to try something brand new and a departure from normal photo albums. 

STEPPING INTO THE PIXALS
I realize this all sounds terribly vague - rest assured, this is on purpose. I don't want to give away too much without giving everyone the "first time" experience to see how this goes over. At a high level, the goal is to help viewers do more than see pretty pictures - I'd like viewers to "experience" and "immerse" into the world shown. 

PLEASE CHECK BACK TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

For the moment, please visit my Flickr feed to see my journies and adventures thus far~
Thanks so much!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAW Images and Paint.NET

It's OK to Feel Deflated

Where to Find Content Creator Tools and Resources