It's Not Getting Any Warmer

GETTING GOING AGAIN
After a few weeks of attending to family maters and (to be perfectly honest) my own mental health, I took to the cold this morning, thanks my wife's encouragement. To make the best of a small amount of time, I traveled about two blocks down the road to a pond I'd been before. It was actually the first place I'd ever visited to photograph, from well over a year ago. 

DEJA VU
It was just as cold as the first visit, with a breathtaking morning. I was still wearing the same hoodie with the same winter coat (with the same paperclip in the zipper to keep it going). I promise that the hoodie has been washed a couple of times since then. Maybe more. To shake things up, I didn't climb a tree this time. I felt like I had mastered that tactic from the last visit and should explore other options (such as not climbing trees that overhang precariously of a frozen pond).

FEELING THE GROWTH
I shot 21 pictures in the span of 10 minutes, waiting for the sun to come from hiding and warm me up. Truth be told, I never got any more comfortable, but I was filled with a great sense of joy, exercising creativity and exploring the gifts God gave me. 


Thank you so much for staying on the adventure with me!
  • For my "original" adventure, please see my FIRST EVER BLOG POST.
  • For the full photostream of all adventures to date, please see my FLICKR FEED
  • Please see my INITIAL STORE OFFERING (which is a bit overpriced, as the print options are all for specialized formats, such as canvas or mounted printings - ***For normal photo prints, please contact me via my PHOTOGRAPHER FACEBOOK PAGE and we'll work out the specifics)
Many thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAW Images and Paint.NET

It's OK to Feel Deflated

Where to Find Content Creator Tools and Resources