Where Did I Go?

THE VANISHING POINT

Some of you may be asking, "Where'd you go? Did you wind up under a truck?". I'm happy to clear your mind with the following answers, that I'm right here and still very much NOT under a truck. Whew! Glad we got that resolved. So if I didn't disappear, then the question remains, why haven't I posted any new adventures recently? The answer to this is equally simple; I haven't written. I have been around and posting, if you've been following my various feeds. Truth be told, I haven't been on any grand trips lately. The tick encounters of the last trip really took the wind of me, and I haven't braved anything too far off the road in a while. Rest assured, my discomfort with bugs 1/1,000,000 my size will soon be past me. 


UPCOMING PROJECTS

I participated in my first ever photo exhibit at the East Fishkill Community Library, which is truly a class-outfit, and did an amazing job of hosting me and my guests to kick off a month of display. If you pass through the area, please do stop in and appreciate the art! Beyond this, I've been working towards setting up a formal online store to continue hosting my work, inching towards a (dare I say) "professional" take on the art.


FEEDS AND WAYS TO SEE MY WORK

It occurred to me that many may not be aware of all the different ways I've been sharing and exploring photography. For your enjoyment, I've gone and collected them all below!


FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/photolearningism
500PX - https://500px.com/nateciraulo
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/klinnowar



Please continue to follow my photography and thanks so much for reading!!
Many thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAW Images and Paint.NET

It's OK to Feel Deflated

Where to Find Content Creator Tools and Resources