Launching into 2018

NEW YEAR = NEW GOALS

 "FROZEN FOREST"

I'm very excited to begin a new year and reach forward for new personal initiatives to accomplish. These are not "New Years Resolutions", but continued photography-related goals for 2018. In large part, I floated through 2017 trying to get my bearings on how to use my new camera, what to do with my website, and where to go from here. Well! Here's a (short) list of what I'm after in 2018:
  • Nate Ciraulo Photography YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCav-Z9igJxYaNTwsle43VcQ
    • I've managed to get a "pilot" episode of sorts in place, but there's a ton to do and I'm still refining the format of what this will be. Additionally, I've found the YouTube content creator interface a little clunky and difficult to navigate. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the free service YouTube offers, but it's just a little daunting to figure out. Some features require a minimum number of subscribers and or views to unlock. If you have an interest in photography, it would be HUGELY helpful if you would consider subscribing on my channel!
  • Grow Stock Image Library - http://www.NateCiraulo.com
    • I've been gathering up my images (as I take and produce them) on my site to serve a portfolio and basic storefront for stock images. I'm making plans to offer annual subscription plans very soon (with formal announcements and clear details on this to follow). 
I'm so grateful for anyone who takes the time to follow my journey (and especially those who have supported me in a variety of ways, be it encouragement, following me on social media, or purchasing images)! I sincerely hope you continue to stay with me as things develop in 2018, and I'd be interested to know your thoughts and suggestions (in the case of photo \ video subject matter you'd like to see). 

Thanks!
-Nate

FOLLOW:

"WONDER OF WINDOWS"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAW Images and Paint.NET

It's OK to Feel Deflated

Where to Find Content Creator Tools and Resources