Coup D'état of Warm Weather

I missed my usual adventuring this past Saturday, as I had to be at work all day (8am to 9pm) on a time-sensitive, critical piece of our 18 month project. Sunday I felt out of my head, like none of my faculties could handle anything more interesting than feeding myself (Plus, my eyes kept forcing themselves closed, prompting me to sleep here and there). So today, my job is closed down for Presidents' Day and I took the opportunity to take just a few photos and keep active. My apologies for anyone who came expecting a post on Saturday!

General safety counsel suggested minimizing exposure to the elements to fifteen minutes at a clip today, given the extreme cold temperatures with wind chill (-10 F for our area). Understanding this limitation and further noting that most things I normally like to explore are buried under three feet of total snow accumulation, I opted for another stroll around home.



There was a lot of interesting contrast of stark objects with a clear, blue sky. I did my best to capture a few corners of it this morning.




Amazingly, the first thing to get cold was not my exposed fingertips (I guess they're becoming "seasoned" - pun intended). No, the first appendage to suffer the cold was my toes. I'm not sure if that even makes good physiological sense, but it's the facts of the morning. I guess I don't flex my toes as often as my fingers while taking pictures. 

That's all for now. To see the full adventure from this morning, please visit my Flick feed - https://www.flickr.com/photos/129003675@N04/sets/72157650437419917/

Thanks for reading! Stay warm!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAW Images and Paint.NET

It's OK to Feel Deflated

Where to Find Content Creator Tools and Resources