A Creek I Had Not Known

THE WALK
After work today, I spent the evening lingering in Ridgefield, CT. It's a relatively small town, one that you could fully cross on foot in the course of an afternoon, if so determined. There is a park I'd been eyeing, on the way through to work, that I thought could be interesting to explore. Being that parking was something of a challenge near the park, I opted to keep my car at work, just a block or two away. The way by shoed feet was nothing short of adrenalizing (You may recall my previous descriptions of local roads in earlier posts). After patiently waiting at several road crossings (I didn't dare challenge cars for a piece of the road otherwise - seriously, how silly of me to try something as crazy as crossing the road!), I did safely arrive at my intended destination.

THE PARK
I ventured into an unnamed park that hugs Ridgefield Creek with a refreshing affection. A well maintained path gave me a steady direction and I gladly accepted its advice, stopping every now and then to capture the creek. The place was amazing! I finally found the epic landscape shots (Soon to be posted to Flickr) I'd been searching for, but couldn't seem to find to date. The best feature was that I wasn't assaulted by hostile insects, hellbent on my consumption (As I encountered durning my last adventure). In fact, a few mosquitos did their very best to make me feel welcome (I'll let you conjure the meaning in your imagination). 



Please please please check my Flickr feed later this evening for new photos. Thank you so much for coming back to join me on this journey. https://www.flickr.com/photos/129003675@N04/

Enjoy~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAW Images and Paint.NET

It's OK to Feel Deflated

Where to Find Content Creator Tools and Resources