Leaping in a Gentle Place

A DAY THAT STARTED YESTERDAY
I can count the number of hours I slept last night with just a couple fingers. Development work on a website kept me going until the unrecognizable hours of the morning, and shortly after, it was time to get going to day-job work. It wasn't a bad day, but I worked hard and needed to find a place to quell my now-oversensative nerves.

WHERE THE QUIET IS
I went for a run on the Ridgefield Rail Trail, which has a way of getting me off on the right foot (Yes that was a joke and you may excersize your immune system with laughter). I smacked my foot soles for a few miles back and forth and felt like I still had the steam to go a little further, so I did. Latelly, I've been noticing my stamina has been growing, and I was thinking about slowly increasing distance to conquer at least a half maration some day. 



CREEKS THAT SPEAK
I had to make a stop at the East Fishkill library. While there, I decided to take another walk along the creek and fire up the camera that had glared at me longly everytime I had sat down to work at home over the last couple of weeks. I found a rock-abundant locations that I ventured into the middle of the creek, because the ange is always better from within. I relived my younger days, leaping from rocks, ignoring the dangers of slipping and walking a quarter mile back to my car in wet shoes. The rocks, they wiggled, shifted, and swayed as I fought gravity over them, but they never betrayed me to the wet. I managed to take home some new shots that I can't wait to share. 

Thank you for reading - now it's your turn to go jump some creek rocks!
Please see my Flickr feed for all previous adventures~
https://www.flickr.com/photos/129003675@N04/?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAW Images and Paint.NET

It's OK to Feel Deflated

Where to Find Content Creator Tools and Resources