Back to Adventuring!

BACK ON THE TRAIL

I spent some time out in the woods today learning to use my new camera and trying my best not to fall into the flooded creek. At long last, I have a camera that supports manual focus, and my heart has entered euphoria like never before. It was so much more an artistic experience taking photos, rather than verbally negotiating with my camera to "see things" my way. I can't wait to empty off the memory card and post some of my favorites!


RANDOM

I took a moment to visit with a mound of lingering snow, who didn't object to me taking a selfie alongside.




NEW SITE IS ALIVE

If you haven't had the chance, definitely come see my brand new site - http://www.nateciraulo.com! Have a look around and let me know your thoughts - More content will be perpetually added. If you're feeling adventurous, sign up for the mailing list and I'll let you know when new photos are up!

Thanks so much for reading!

Be back soon,
-Nate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAW Images and Paint.NET

It's OK to Feel Deflated

Where to Find Content Creator Tools and Resources