Exciting News!

THE DEVELOPMENT

I'm very pleased to announce that I'll soon be launching my first photography web site! I've spent a good deal of time developing it and creating a custom look that I could add to over time. I'll be formally launching this Saturday, via http://www.facebook.com/photolearningism! Please come have a look this weekend and let me know your thoughts! If you're particularly moved, you can also buy a digital copy of images for sale (no pressure, just making you aware :) )!


THE REST

I've also been blessed to purchase my first pro grade camera! It's quite complicated, but I'm working the user manual and hope to be showing off new images soon!


Thanks so much for your support!

-Nate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAW Images and Paint.NET

It's OK to Feel Deflated

Where to Find Content Creator Tools and Resources