Close to Home

I'm taking some time to dig in and understand how to capture images on this new camera of mine. I've never had to factor in settings, such as exposure limit and ISO (These are full auto on the iPhone). I feel like I'm beginning to gain an understanding, but I'm not ready to go back to my usual adventures just, as I want to be well versed in taking good shots with this thing.

So today, I took a quick walk around my neighborhood to give myself a few challenges and push myself to begin experimenting with natural light and how much to let in through the lens. I do feel like I'm gaining ground, but have a bit more road to walk before feeling comfortable.



That's that for the moment. I'll probably take one more week to get aquainted, then I'll find something to get back into location shooting - I do miss it!

Thank you for continuing to check in and enjoy this journey with me!
See the rest of the adventure today at my Flickr feed - https://www.flickr.com/photos/129003675@N04/.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAW Images and Paint.NET

It's OK to Feel Deflated

Where to Find Content Creator Tools and Resources